Monday, September 12, 2011

First Post!!!!! - My purpose

For anyone visiting that doesn't know me personally, My name is Tyler Morian. I was born and raised in a small town in Michigan and since my freshman year in high school, have lived in Chandler Arizona. I spend most of my time either at school or at work, but in my free time I play guitar, spend countless hours playing World of Warcraft with my older brother, and do my best to spend quality time with my friends and family.
I have always been interested in blogging but deep down inside have never felt myself a competent enough writer to write blogs that people would like to read and that I would like to post. So this blog is to destroy that fear. My goal is to write 30 posts over the next 30 days about real life topics, similar to those you would be assigned in high school, to improve myself as a writer and as a thinker.
My hope is that everyone that reads these posts will be motivated to comment. Wether it be a word of agreement or calling me out, I want to be argued and refuted in every way possible so that I may become more knowledgeable.
If anyone has a subject they would like me to write about feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment